One day while I was writing an interesting article my wife asked me, “Why did you succeed so late, in your late forties? Did you ever find out the reasons for your late success?” The question was interesting because I hardly ever thought why I achieved success so late in my life. I thought about this for a while; Here are the reasons that come to my mind:
- do you want it find your passion first And then follow your dreams to achieve success. Many people don’t know their passion but work hard all their life like blind people searching for balls. This is the first mistake people make.
- do you want it passed Confidence in yourself and the patience to pursue your goals, One study shows that most failures result from impatience and lack of confidence in oneself. This is the second mistake people make.
- you must have clarity in your approach, You must know where you want to go and how you want to go. Many people have great potential, but they go to the graveyard without exploiting them because they don’t know where they are going. This is the third mistake people make.
- you must have someone hold your hand, Behind the success of a person, there is someone who made a ladder to facilitate this success. A mentor or coach can help you reach your goals successfully. Throughout my teaching and training programs, most people attribute their failures or late success to a lack of guidance. People often fail due to lack of guidance. This is the fourth mistake people make.
- do you want it focus on one thing in life so that you can grow fast. Many people put their efforts into too many activities, and in the end, end up nowhere. This is the fifth mistake people make.
- you should learn manage external threats who deviate from your goals and objectives. There are two hazards – internal and external hazards where internal hazards arise from your carelessness, or lack of sustained attention, and external hazards arise from external environments in which you have no control. Most people blame external circumstances for their failures. And they fail when they don’t anticipate and manage external threats. They also fail when they do not consistently align themselves towards their goals by keeping themselves on track when they go off track due to external forces and factors. This is the sixth mistake people make.
- you must have relationship in the present world. Connection is also known as a network without which people cannot grow. Many right people are in the wrong place and thus fail miserably in their life despite having immense potential. If a drop of rain falls in the sea, it loses its importance and if the same drop of rain falls in a shell, it becomes a pearl. That’s what make the major difference connections! This is the seventh mistake people make.
- do you want it focus on the present Instead of thinking about the past which cannot be changed and worrying about the future which cannot be predicted. Many people waste 30 percent of their time thinking about their unpleasant past, which wastes their precious time and energy. This is the eighth mistake people make.
- you should know how manage your time, Time is more valuable than money. If you waste a second, you have wasted a second of your precious life because God has gifted you a stipulated life span. Use your travel time to listen to inspirational tapes and turn your dead time into learning time. Always carry a book with you to make good use of your travel time. However, most of the people waste their precious time which results in failure or late success. This is the ninth mistake people make.
- do you want it fun of travel And to excel in your field of interest one should not sacrifice it for the destination. Many people sacrifice many things with the sole purpose of reaching their destination, and in the end, do not find meaning in their life and become frustrated. This is the tenth mistake people make.
- do you want it Focus more on efforts, not results, When you focus too much on the result you can lose interest in your efforts because most of the time the results are not immediate, and it takes a lot of time. And people get frustrated because of not getting immediate results for immediate efforts. This is the eleventh mistake of the people.
- you should learn in a new way According to changing times and technology. Currently, with the rapid changes in technology, there is complexity and uncertainty all around the world. Some people achieved success but failed to maintain it because they did not innovate according to the need of the time. He took his success lightly. He did not change his tools and techniques because he thought that what worked to reach his current position would work to reach his next higher position. They eventually lose the position they reached, let alone reach their next higher position. This is the twelfth mistake that people make.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
Remember that it is never too late to achieve success and age is no excuse. Old age is a state of mind. And there are some people who still follow their passion and live life to the fullest by utilizing their hidden potential and abilities thus providing meaning for themselves as well as inspiring others to follow in their footsteps. We do.
I told my wife that I belong to a poor family, without studying much. I joined the Indian Air Force at the age of 18 and completed my education privately with many gaps in between. I told him that I had been an average student all my life. It takes me a long time to understand some things.
I think more often to try and understand the material. That’s why I have to work harder. Had I had consistent work experience, a good mentor and timely support, I would have achieved success much earlier. I had to learn everything by trial and error method, and mostly from my own experiences, especially from my frequent failures.
Above all, I was surrounded by some unpleasant people, mostly my relatives, who constantly dragged me down. It damaged and slowed down my chances of making it big in my life in time. However, my passion for constant learning and constant feedback made me a successful person.
I firmly believed that success would touch my toes. How long does this last me? In the end, I achieved success with my hard work, smart work and wisely, and touched my tipping point. So, keep doing your job completely honestly with a single-minded dedication, recognizing your passion, and placing more emphasis on the means rather than your goal.
Remember that success involves a series of strategies, steps and formulas that you must follow carefully. You will be successful not because you are in luck, but because you are determined to achieve success despite many obstacles. In short, you can be successful only when you overcome pessimism, choose good friends, take care of your family and above all break your mental boundaries.