“People from all walks of life and from every section of society are participating in various programs across the country,” he said. “When India completes 75 years of its independence, we all are going to witness a proud and historic moment,” he said.
He also urged people to use the word “tricolor” as their profile picture on social networking sites between August 2 and August 15.
Here are the main points-
* According to Modi’s Mann Ki Baat radio address, a unique movement called “Har Ghar Tiranga” is being organized under “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” from 13 to 15 August.
* “Let us take this movement forward by hoisting the national flag in our homes,” he said.
* In this July an interesting attempt has been made in the name of ‘Azadi Ki Train and Railway Station’. The aim of this effort is to make people aware of the role of Indian Railways in the freedom struggle.
* 75 Railway Stations have been identified spread over 24 states across the country. These 75 stations are being decorated very attractively. You should also take out time to visit any such historical station near you.
* The biggest message that comes out from all these events being organized in the Amrit Festival of Independence is that all of us countrymen should follow our duty with full devotion.
The countrymen’s fight against Corona is still going on. Even today the whole world is struggling. The increasing interest of people in holistic healthcare has helped a lot in this. We all know how useful Indian traditional methods are in this.
* There are many traditional fairs of tribal societies in different states in our country. Some of these fairs are related to tribal culture, while some are organized in relation to tribal history and heritage.
* Indian manufacturers are now making toys based on Indian mythology, history and culture. Toy clusters present everywhere in the country, small entrepreneurs making toys are getting full benefit of this.
* Indian players also performed well in the World Cadet Wrestling Championship held in Rome. Our athlete Suraj has done wonders in the Greco-Roman event. He has won the wrestling gold medal in this event after a long gap of 32 years.
* I am also happy that India is going to host the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup as well. This tournament will be held around October, which will increase the enthusiasm of the daughters of the country towards sports.
* A few days ago the results of class 10th and 12th have also been declared across the country. I congratulate all the students who have achieved success with their hard work and dedication.