Ground breaking book ' You Can Compound' by Vivek Mashrani helps you invest intelligently !
Book Title: ‘ You Can Compound ‘ by Vivek Mashrani will help you understand the power of compounding! by Vivek Mashrani
What is covered in the book?
- Build an Investing System to compound better.
- Buy-Add-Sell Strategies for Investing.
- Understanding the magic of Compounding.
- Avoid the common mistakes most investors make.
- Develop a deeper understanding of business models.
- Develop your own investing framework.
- Powerful Portfolio Construction strategies.
- Risk management so that you can avoid big losses.
- Practical guide to implementing these investing concepts.
- And most importantly, how to compound beyond money.
About The Author
Vivek Mashrani, CFA, is a Founder and Director at Technofunda Ventures based out of Ahmedabad, India. He is also building an Investing Community under his TechnoFunda Investing initiative to help people become better investors. Previously, he served at the Bangalore and London offices of HSBC as AVP in their Investment Banking as well as Strategy teams.
Vivek is a CFA® charter holder and member of CFA Society India; and an MBA in Capital Markets from NMIMS, Mumbai. He is a strong believer in lifelong learning, networking, and collaboration.
Would you rather invest in one company and face the losses when it fails, or invest in multiple companies and earn while you sleep? Author Vivek Mashrani has introduced some eye-opening concepts and logical reasoning like this in his book You Can Compound.
The author has elaborated on various concepts and types of investments using stories and relatable characters who pose the same doubts as readers. He has alose implied mnemonics like T.R.E.E and M.A.C.H.I.N.E alongside catchy analogies to drive the points across.
Readers can pick up a copy to know more about compounding your money, gaining a passive income, and achieving true financial freedom. He has elaborated on how it is never too late to begin compounding and how millennials can make their money work for them!
People often think they will never gain security for the long term or that it is too late to begin investing in stocks. Others don’t know when to stop and think investing is a lifelong process. If these queries resonate with you, this book is an ideal addition to your bookshelf!