Salman Khan told to ‘apologise or be ready for consequences’ as Lawrence Bishnoi issues threat to actor
Jailed gangster Lawrence Bishnoi has asked actor Salman Khan to apologize or face the consequences. In a new interview, Lawrence threatened the actor that she would ‘break his ego sooner or later.’ In June last year, the Mumbai police registered an FIR against an unidentified person for sending a ‘threatening letter’ to Salman and his father, lyricist Salim Khan. (Also Read | Threat letter to Salman Khan and father Salim Khan)
The note read, “Mooswala jaisa kar dhunga (You too will suffer the same fate as Mooswala),” referring to the killing of Punjabi singer Sidhu Mooswala in Punjab’s Mansa district on May 29. The note was allegedly sent by Lawrence Bishnoi. He denied his involvement.
In an interview with ABC News, Lawrence Bishnoi said that Salman had insulted his community by killing the black tiger. There is anger in our society against salman khan. He insulted my society. Even after filing a case against him, he has not apologized. If you don’t apologize, be ready to face the consequences. I will not depend on him,” said Lawrence. On anyone else.”
He added, “I have a grudge against him since childhood. I will break his ego soon. He should come to our ancestral temple and apologize. If our community forgives me, I won’t say anything.”
In August last year, the Mumbai police had issued a firearms license to Salman for self-defense. After the threats, the Maharashtra government reportedly granted Y+ protection to Salman in November last year. That means he has four armed security guards at all times.